Friday, April 20, 2007

New project soon to be on the needles

The observant reader will figure out that this gorgeous silk will become a shoulder wrap sometime soon (see sidebar for future projects). I'm just finishing Cindy's socks (pictures to come in the next day or two when I finish weaving in the ends) and need a new mindless knitting project for when I'm tired of working on the Voss.



For the last year or two, I have been coveting one or Norma's scarf/shawls. Norma's is gorgeous reds, yellow and periwinkle blues which suited me perfectly. I knew from the first time I tried to steal borrow hers that I needed to make one for myself.

The colors in the picture are pretty true to life. I can't wait to start. Just waiting to figure out how to do the increases.

1 Comment:

Jennifer Lori said...

That's a beautiful color! What yarn is it?