Tuesday, April 10, 2007

J's blankie


Since I'd made a blankie for little K, I had to make a doll sized one for his big sister. I'm so glad that I did, because I'm told that she sleeps with it every night, and plays with it a lot. I guess I'll have to make her a kid-sized one soon.

Here she is with her doll and blankie.












More playing with doll and blankie.
















More doll and blankie being played with.

















Sleeping after a long day of playing. Notice doll and blankie in the corner.

I should have named this post - "how to make a knitter happy" It's so nice to see the stuff that you've knit being used and enjoyed.









1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

And you know that J will grow up and keep this blankie - probably forever. And there's no doubt the stitches will hold out!
JAS