Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BSJ-a-long

I'm still here. It's been a busy summer and not much time for blogging. I did get some knitting done, including finishing Meg Swansen's puzzle blanket.

I also did a fibre-quest through PEI which I will tell you about in another post. Two main highlights include visiting the Fibre Isle buffalo processing mill where they make the new Louet Mooi and the Belfast Mini Mills.


BUT...just so that I don't get accused of not posting some progress pics of my BSJ here's how it looked last Sunday night -- row 68 done. Jenn and I are doing a BSJ-a-long so we each have one for our babies - when they arrive this fall and winter. Being 10 weeks apart is kinda cool because we can each knit baby stuff which goes quickly, and do a bunch of KALs too.


I'm on row 100 this morning (of 114 rows) so should be finished by tonight. I'll post finished pics before the baby is born -- i hope!

Next up - buffalo booties (pattern still TBD) from the yarn I got at Fibre Isle.

3 Comments:

Jennifer Lori said...

GASP

*thud*

Amelah said...

Very cute! Post pictures of your puzzle blanket!

Montreal Mama said...

BSJ is looking great - post pictures of it done!

See you next week at the Guild!